Who We Are
JMH Financial Services (London) Limited are an accountancy practice based in Tooting, London & Christchurch, Dorset who assist in the management of the finances of individuals and small companies UK wide.
JMH Financial Services began in August 2010 and was incorporated as JMH Financial Services (London) Limited on 20th March 2012.
We pride ourselves on delivering a 1st class service of accurate, timely accounts and returns for a low fee whilst minimising your tax liability and your time.
We are not your stereotypical accountancy practice:
- We are personable & friendly and communicate without using industry jargon
- We are based from residential premises so do not have high street overheads
- We charge by the hour so you only pay for the time we spend
Justin (M) Hinton is the Director & Owner of JMH Financial Services (London) Limited.
He has over 20 years of experience and knowledge from 'JMH Financial Services', previous roles as a Finance Systems & Exchequer Manager (GLA: Mayor of London), Financial Accountant, Finance Systems Analyst, Management Accountant and from attaining a BSc Mathematics & Business Management qualification.
Why Choose Us
Financial Management is critical to all businesses. Companies and Sole Traders need to have clear and proper accounting records for Purchases, Sales, VAT, Taxation, Capital and Pay.
JMH Financial Services can manage these areas, taking away the burden and stress of Accountancy & Tax Returns and therefore allowing companies & individuals to focus on adding value to their business.
- We are low cost (in many cases more than 50% less than our competitors) compared to other Accountancy practices
- We are friendly, knowledgeable and proactive
- We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service e.g Emails responded to usually within 1-2hrs
- We will get your tax bill as low possible, within the HMRC framework
- We will endeavour to make the accountancy process a painless one. We will do the hard work for you!
- We can visit you at your premises and/or you can submit items to us remotely, whatever works best for you
- We come highly recommended. Please see our 'Testimonials' page for further information